The Educational Technology, Research, and Assessment (ETRA) Department, a dynamic and collaborative community of scholars, is dedicated to responsible research and reflective practice to promote innovative learning environments and improved learning outcomes for all learners. The ETRA Department serves graduate students in the College of Education with three degree programs including MSEd in Instructional Technology, PhD in Instructional Technology, various CGS and state entitlement and endorsement programs, and an MS in Educational Research and Evaluation, as well as a Bachelor of Science degree completion program in Applied Management with an emphasis on Instructional Technology, Training & Evaluation (BSAM-ITTE).
Online Accelerated M.S.Ed. in Instructional Technology with Technology Specialist
- TS Online Cohort 7.0 from Summer 2016
- TS Online Cohort 6.0 from Fall 2015
- TS Online Cohort Huntley
- Current Program Flyer
Ph.D. Cohort in Instructional Technology
Online Master's Cohort Program in ERE to launch in Summer 2016
Now Enrolling TS7: Awarded Master's Degree, earning a TS Specialist certification at an accelerated pace, primarily online, starting Summer 2016!
Find out more:
Contact Karen Woodworth-Roman firstname.lastname@example.org
ETRA Learn-IT Annual Conference 2016 Successfully Held!
More than 100 participants gathered for the one-day event to explore tools and strategies for integrating technology for learning and assessment in meaningful ways. All workshop info and materials are now available at the conference site.
- ETRA to offer PhD in Instructional Technology
- ETRA professor receives AECT Presidential Award
- ETRA professor receives Taiwan Ministry of Education funding for study
- ETRA professor creates new Braille training
- ETRA doctoral student is founder of first educational technology journal in Saudi Arabia
- ETRA graduate students to be initiated into Educational Honor Society
- ETRA doctoral student appointed to board position of Golden Key Honor Society
- Academic Programs
Educational Technology, Research and Assessment
Gabel Hall 208
DeKalb, IL 60115
(815) 753-9339 phone
(815) 753-9388 fax